- All public deliverables (PU) are published in the Zenodo Blue-Action community.
- Confidential deliverables (CO) are instead listed here below but no link is provided: these are accessible to project partners, EC services and EC reviewers only.
Workpackage 1 Improving seasonal long-range forecast skill of risks for hazardous weather and climate events
D1.1 How to identify weather patterns associated with occurrences of extreme events in models (Paolo Ruggier/CMCC) currently confidential
- D2.5 Assessment of Oceanic anomalies of predictive potential (Tor Eldevik/UIB) available in Zenodo
- D2.6 Oceanic heat anomalies and Arctic sea‐ice variability (Christophe Herbaut /CNRS) available in Zenodo
- MS8 Assessment of heat transport and distribution in the high Arctic in eddy resolving model available in Zenodo
Workpackage 4 Enhancing the capacity of seasonal-to-decadal predictions in the Arctic and over the Northern Hemisphere
D4.1 Selected baseline prediction data for impact studies (MPI-M and several authors), available in Zenodo
Workpackage 5 Developing and Valuing Climate and Information Services
- D5.1 CS1 End-user needs report (Pamela Lesser/AC UoL). This deliverable is confidential, but a short summary is available in Zenodo
- D5.2 CS1 Model Information Utilization Report (Ilona Mettiavailable in Zenodo inen/AC UoL)
- D5.3 CS1 Assessment Methodology Report (Ilona Mettiavailable in Zenodo inen/AC UoL)
- D5.7 CS2 End-user requirements report (Joan Ballester/ISGlobal) available in Zenodo
- D5.11 CS3 Requirements specifications report (Øivin Aarnes/DNV) available in Zenodo
- D5.16 CS4 Report on Marine Fisheries Climate services workshop (Mark Payne/DTU AQUA) available in Zenodo
- D5.20 CS5 Arctic stakeholder Map (Kathrin Stephen/IASS) available in Zenodo
- D5.21 Environment scanning workshop and report 1, Blue‐Action Case Study Nr. 5 (Kathrin Stephen/IASS). This deliverable is confidential, but a short summary is available in Zenodo
- D5.22 CS5 Environment scanning workshop and report Nr. 2 (Kathrin Stephen/IASS). available in Zenodo
- D5.23 CS5 Quantitative and qualitative analysis of the engagement of stakeholders available in Zenodo
Workpackage 6 Clustering for Blue Growth
- D6.1 First Joint workshop to (re)formulate open research questions of joint interest: "Tipping Elements in the Climate System, with a Focus on the North Atlantic" available in Zenodo
- D6.2 Joint workshops to (re)formulate open research questions of joint interest: The Blue-Action-ASOF workshop and the 2nd EU Climate Modelling workshop available in Zenodo
Workpackage 8 Communication, Dissemination, Engagement and Exploitation
- D8.1 Communication and dissemination plan: Matrix update available in Zenodo
- D8.2 Intranet for internal communication (Chiara Bearzotti/DMI) - confidential-
- D8.3 project website available in Zenodo
- D8.4 Communication and Dissemination Plan (Thomas Dale/CKIC) - confidential-
- D8.5 Presence at SOS 2016 for networking and visibility Sustainable Ocean Summit available in Zenodo
- D8.6 Programme on Professional Development (Raeanne Miller/SRSL and many others) - confidential-
- D8.7 Social Engagement Group Knowledge Exchange 1 (Chiara Bearzotti/DMI and Raeanne Miller /SRSL) available on Zenodo
- D8.12 Exploitation plan (Raeanne Miller /SRSL and Chiara Bearzotti/DMI) available in Zenodo
- Milestone 2: Risk monitoring procedures established. Means of verification: Risk register and relevant procedures in place and available in the intranet. Internal procedures have been set up. See deliverable D7.2
- Milestone 1: Kickoff held. Means of verification: Report on kick-off, on internal procedures established, all materials available on the website, press releases of the event.
- Milestone 3: Gender Strategy defined. Means of verification: Report available.
- Milestone 4: Guidelines how to quantify extremes in models using EVT. Means of verification: Report available to the partners.
- Milestone 6: Workshop on results benchmark multimodel ensemble prediction and select case studies for the following tasks (WP4). Means of verification: Report available to the partners.
- Milestone 7: Design the coordinated sensitivity prediction experiments (WP4). Means of verification: Report available to the partners.
- MS8 Assessment of heat transport and distribution in the high Arctic in eddy resolving model.